The Crowdz August Wrap Up
- Moved into our new HQ offices at 51 E. Campbell Ave, Campbell CA. It’s official with our name on the door, stop by and say hello if you are in the area.
Thank Yous and Meetings:
- Great customer discussions on the POC with E2E Manufacturing
- Thank you to Citi Dubai for the great dialogue on the Crowdz InvoiceXchange.
- Thank you to Michael Quintannila of First National Bank for hosting Crowdz in Memphis.
- Thank you to Todd Tumala (Infinera) for introducing Crowdz to Accenture
- Thank you to Vincent Lui (SK Telecom) for the great dialogue on future projects
- Thank you to Roman Munteanu for the dialog on supporting the Italian Invoice Project
- Thank you to Yoshikazu Asano (Toyota Boshoku) for the dialog on future projects
- It was great meeting John Philpott at Fintop Capital. Thank you for the introduction Brandon Wilhotie at TFX Capital
- Welcome Sonal Vijayavargiya (Augment Ventures) for joining the Crowdz investment family.
- It was great meeting with Bo Shevichik (Federal Reserve) in Washington DC
- Thank you to TFX Capital for a great strategy planning session in North Carolina
- Thank you to Barclays for inviting and sponsoring Crowdz to participate in the Barclays Scale Up Program with Cambridge University.
- Thank you to Steve Troy at Aero Fund for the great dialogue with the team.
- Thank you to Kevin McGivern for the invite for Crowdz to present at the Kx meet-up in Silicon Valley
- Spoke on a Kx panel discussion in Silicon Valley
- Very productive discussions with Currencycloud